Meaningful simple books for tiny humans.
Marti McFly is a talented writer who has burst onto the children's literature scene with her debut book, "Hey Girl!" - a heartwarming love letter to girls, including her younger self. McFly's singular message of love shines through in her work, inspiring young readers to embrace their unique qualities and celebrate their inner strength. Though originally from Oregon, McFly has made Los Angeles her home, where she can often be found snuggled up with her family, munching on stovetop popcorn and watching Spider-Man.
This book is for the little girl beginning to want to find her place in the world. It's for the mama who knows that struggle and wants the best for her daughter. For the aunt, grandmother, or chosen family member who wants to guide their young little love with loving words and a kind spirit. Hey Girl! is magic!
Come say hi!
- Sat, Apr 22USCApr 22, 2023, 10:00 AM – Apr 23, 2023, 5:00 PMUSC, 3551 Trousdale Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA
- Sat, Jul 30Los AngelesJul 30, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDTLos Angeles, 12775 W Millennium, Playa Vista, CA 90094, USA
- Sat, May 147000 W Manchester AveMay 14, 2022, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM7000 W Manchester Ave, 7000 W Manchester Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
- Mon, May 09Los AngelesMay 09, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMLos Angeles, 6259 W 87th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
- Sat, Apr 23Runway Playa VistaApr 23, 2022, 10:20 AM – 3:30 PMRunway Playa Vista, 12760 W Millennium Playa Vista, CA 90094